Ashe Gym Community Member Registration
Beginning July 15 everyone (students, faculty, staff, community users) must scan their Scots Card or Community Access Card to enter the facility.
- Register below for a community access card & campus parking pass if you are over 16 years old ($10 fee). The fee is collected upon your next visit.*
- This registration is valid for the current academic year only and will expire at the end of June.
- All guests are required to scan your community access card in order to gain access to the gym.
- Membership must be renewed online annually to maintain access to the gym.
- Membership IDs and parking passes will be available only Monday and Tuesday afternoon after the week after the registration form has been completed. Same day registration and membership is not available.
- During the academic year (August 15 – May 15) the gym will be closed to all community members from 4 PM – 7 PM.**
- The following agreement forms are required below with digital signature:
* Please call the Campus Safety Office for more details concerning the ID and parking pass, 706-419-1229.
** Please see the gym staff for gym specific questions.