Ashe Gym Community Member Registration
Beginning July 15 everyone (students, faculty, staff, community users) must scan their Scots Card or Community Access Card to enter the facility.
- Register below for a community access card & campus parking pass if you are over 16 years old ($10 fee). The fee is collected upon your next visit.*
- All guests are required to scan your community access card in order to gain access to the gym.
- During the academic year (August 15 – May 15) the gym will be closed to all community members from 4 PM – 7 PM.**
- The following agreement forms are required below with digital signature:
* Please call the Campus Safety Office for more details concerning the ID and parking pass, 706-419-1229.
** Please see the gym staff for gym specific questions.